STRUGGLE AND MAGIC by Gypsy Taub

STRUGGLE AND MAGIC by Gypsy Taub


Struggle is nothing

But a war with myself.

We live in a Universe

Of free will.

 

I struggle

When I forget that I am loved.

I struggle

When I forget that there is God.

 

I struggle

When I refuse to receive,

When I turn my back

On the Goddess.

 

I struggle

When I refuse to love myself,

When I lock myself in a cage

And throw away the key.

 

Why do I struggle?

What am I trying to prove

And to whom?

 

 

Self-judgement and self-hate

Are fertile soil for the negative ego.

It gets bloated

When we nobelize struggle.

 

What is so noble about struggle?

Drop that self-importance

And let the love in for a change.

 

 

You can create miracles

Out of thin air,

Out of the stars,

Out of the clouds.

 

You can create

Anything you want -

A world so beautiful,

Beyond your wildest dreams.

 

But you need to let go of the lie

That you keep telling yourself:

That you are not good enough,

That you are not loved enough,

 

 

 

 

 

That you don't deserve

To be loved,

That you can never

Be forgiven.

 

Open your heart,

Let the sunshine in,

Let joy sweep you off your feet,

Don't worry about drowning in it.

 

Don't be afraid

To be blinded by your own light,

Let it shine, let it shine

Through the day and through the night.

 

You are not alone -

Because we are one.

Our hearts beat in unison

To the same drum.

 

You don't need permission

To love and to be loved.

Freedom comes from within,

From your mind, from your heart.

 

Freedom is something

You give yourself.

It's already in you,

Just let it flow.

 

Open your heart

And give it all away.

It's a bottomless well,

It is here to stay.

 

Let the love flow

Into yor world,

Heal it with magic

Of your limitless soul.

 

Reach into your heart -

And you will find God,

And then you can make

Any dream come true.

Comments