FREEDOM by Gypsy Taub

FREEDOM by Gypsy Taub



Freedom, who are you?

A lover, a teacher?

A mother, a child?

A sinner, a saint?

 

A divine seductress

Who playfully showers

Boundless love

On our hungry hearts?

 

Are you a rebel?

A tornado of change

Who uproots stagnant swamps -

Outdated beliefs?

 

Are you a destroyer

Of all that imprisons,

Breaking down walls

Of our limiting thoughts?

 

Or a tropical rain

Drumming so loud,

Cleansing our bodies,

our minds and our hearts?

 

Are you my rage -

A violent thunder

That gives birth to a lightening

That exposes the truth?

 

You feel all my pain,

Understand all my darkness,

You accept me as I am -

Weak, broken and lost.

 

You let me cry, scream and break things,

Be jealous a greedy,

You always forgive me

And inspire me to grow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am in love with you, freedom,

You never cease to amaze me.

You always find me

No matter how lost I become.

 

You wake me up and you call me

To a wonderous adventure.

You challenge me gently

To rise up once again,

 

To express all my feelings

And to feel them intensely,

To live life to the fullest,

And to follow my bliss.

 

You ignite my desire

With your fearless passion,

Spread it like wild fire

From my heart to my lips.

 

Like a passionate lover

You kiss me all over

And show me the beauty

Of being myself.

 

You take off my blindfold

And you show me the rainbow.

You give me the courage

To create a new world.

 

You bring me forgiveness

For myself and for others,

Complete self-acceptance

From within, from above.

 

You allow transformation

Of my pain and my darkness

Into true liberation -

Unconditional love.

Comments